This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more facts about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. Discover Treasure's main file takes about 322.86 KB (330608 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure is composed of the following executables which occupy 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5787.11442
alone. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 15:35:48.060