This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's primary executable file and it takes about 322.88 KB (330624 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.38 KB (866688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5833.24215
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. After you click Discover Treasure in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-21 22:20:07.237