You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
for more info on Discover Treasure. You can read more about on Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's main file takes around 322.86 KB (330608 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They take 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5800.16885
only. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by Discover Treasure. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-18 18:21:26.970