Discover Treasure is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. More data about the application Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. Discover Treasure's main file takes around 322.87 KB (330616 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They take 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5826.11590
alone. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by Discover Treasure. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 08:35:55.817