Discover Treasure is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. The program's main executable file occupies 305.65 KB (312984 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They occupy 829.15 KB (849048
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5759.37299
of Discover Treasure. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-14 11:59:56.743