This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Open here
where you can find out more on Discover Treasure. More information about Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Discover Treasure's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 322.88 KB (330624 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 846.38 KB (866688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5818.33131
only. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:21:26.440