This web page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more details about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during install. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.86 KB (330608 bytes).
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They take 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5797.11465
only. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by Discover Treasure. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-15 15:42:57.590