This web page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more details about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during install. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.86 KB (330608 bytes).
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They take 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5797.11465
only. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by Discover Treasure. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 15:42:57.590