You can find below detailed information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more details about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.86 KB (330608 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They take 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5794.15067
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Some people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. After you click Discover Treasure in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-12 19:32:03.853