A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer
This page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by Discover Treasure
. More data about Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. Discover Treasure's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 305.89 KB (313232 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They take 829.39 KB (849296
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5778.15028
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
How to delete Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 16:45:43.693