A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
Discover Treasure is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Discover Treasure
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Discover Treasure. Detailed information about Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it occupies circa 305.65 KB (312984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Discover Treasure. They take an average of 829.15 KB (849048
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.65 KB)
This info is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5775.18627
alone. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program by Discover Treasure. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-24 22:20:30.850