How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer
Discover Treasure is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by Discover Treasure
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. You can see more info on Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. Discover Treasure's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5889.32702
only. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program released by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. After you click Discover Treasure in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discover Treasure:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2022-02-11 15:30:10.870