Discover Treasure is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. You can see more info on Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's primary file takes around 363.61 KB (372336 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They occupy 887.11 KB (908400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.61 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5889.32702
only. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 04:38:57.140