This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's web page. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
The executables below are part of Discover Treasure. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5899.31043
only. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by Discover Treasure. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discover Treasure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-26 15:21:47.223