A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Discover Treasure
. Go over here
for more details on Discover Treasure. Please follow http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's web page. Usually the Discover Treasure program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Discover Treasure's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 363.59 KB (372312 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Discover Treasure. They take about 887.09 KB (908376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.59 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5888.39898
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
How to erase Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application released by Discover Treasure. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 03:54:18.383