A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by Discover Treasure
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Discover Treasure. More information about the program Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it takes about 322.87 KB (330616 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure is composed of the following executables which take 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5828.24185
only. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to delete Discover Treasure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discover Treasure:
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 02:40:08.240