You can find on this page details on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. You can read more about about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 322.85 KB (330600 bytes).
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5870.10168
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. When you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-27 18:24:40.330