Discover Treasure is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. More info about Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more details about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it takes about 363.61 KB (372336 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.11 KB (908400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5888.21897
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discover Treasure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-16 04:08:59.733