You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more facts about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 363.63 KB (372360 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.13 KB (908424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.63 KB)
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5889.23699
alone. For more Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by Discover Treasure. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. When you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 22:36:24.160