This web page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
for more details on Discover Treasure. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more information about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. Discover Treasure's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5859.35817
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-18 05:18:11.923