How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer
This web page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by Discover Treasure
. Check out here
for more details on Discover Treasure. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more information about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. Discover Treasure's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5859.35817
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program released by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-18 05:18:11.923