A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your system
Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by Discover Treasure
. You can find out more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Further information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Discover Treasure's main file takes around 322.85 KB (330600 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Discover Treasure. They take 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
This web page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5864.26356
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. After you select Discover Treasure in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-22 03:46:28.773