Discover Treasure is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Please follow http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, subject to the user's choice. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 322.83 KB (330576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discover Treasure. They take about 846.33 KB (866640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5801.674
of Discover Treasure. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-19 10:28:45.450