A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Discover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. More details about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Discover Treasure's primary file takes about 363.59 KB (372312 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Discover Treasure. They take about 887.09 KB (908376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5889.41826
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 08:07:20.513