This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. You can find out more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.88 KB (313224 bytes).
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.38 KB (849288
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5779.25832
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 01:10:55.550