This page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Go over here
for more information on Discover Treasure. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it occupies around 322.85 KB (330600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Discover Treasure. They occupy 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5806.698
of Discover Treasure. For more Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 11:32:13.130