How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
This page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Discover Treasure
. Go over here
for more information on Discover Treasure. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's page. Discover Treasure is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 363.66 KB (372384 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Discover Treasure. They occupy 887.16 KB (908448
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5875.27539
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 03:58:19.333