This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Discover Treasure. More details about Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. Discover Treasure's primary file takes about 322.84 KB (330584 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which take 846.34 KB (866648
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5796.662
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application by the software company Discover Treasure. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 13:12:07.887