Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Additional info about Discover Treasure can be found here
. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 363.65 KB (372376 bytes).
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 887.15 KB (908440
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5906.9453
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 17:06:36.850