This page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. More data about Discover Treasure can be read here
. You can see more info related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 322.84 KB (330584 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.34 KB (866648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5800.7876
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-18 15:08:22.673