Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. You can read more about about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. Discover Treasure's main file takes around 322.85 KB (330600 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Discover Treasure. They occupy about 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5859.26816
only. For more Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 06:24:02.993