This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Open here
for more info on Discover Treasure. More info about the app Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 322.84 KB (330592 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They take 846.34 KB (866656
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.36661
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 15:14:28.223