This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Open here
for more info on Discover Treasure. More info about the app Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 322.84 KB (330592 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They take 846.34 KB (866656
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.36661
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-11 15:14:28.223