Discover Treasure is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's decision. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 322.88 KB (330624 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Discover Treasure. They occupy 846.38 KB (866688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.88 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5816.29521
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-07 04:37:21.293