Discover Treasure is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. More data about the software Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 322.88 KB (330624 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Discover Treasure. They occupy about 846.38 KB (866688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.88 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5823.33182
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 03:23:58.713