Discover Treasure is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. More data about the software Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 322.88 KB (330624 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Discover Treasure. They occupy about 846.38 KB (866688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.88 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5823.33182
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-12 03:23:58.713