You can find on this page details on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Open here
for more information on Discover Treasure. More info about the program Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 322.85 KB (330600 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They take 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
This web page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5869.35356
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 08:22:19.970