Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Discover Treasure's primary file takes around 322.80 KB (330552 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Discover Treasure. They take about 846.30 KB (866616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.80 KB)
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5782.31244
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. After you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 04:31:14.413