Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
for more details on Discover Treasure. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it occupies approximately 322.86 KB (330608 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which take 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5787.38443
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 07:50:57.870