This page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Additional info about Discover Treasure can be found here
. You can see more info related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.87 KB (330616 bytes).
The executables below are part of Discover Treasure. They take an average of 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5834.17006
only. You can find below info on other releases of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 18:05:13.380