A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
This page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by Discover Treasure
. You can find out more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Further information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 363.59 KB (372312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Discover Treasure. They occupy about 887.09 KB (908376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5894.38112
alone. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application released by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-21 07:03:40.890