Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5908.2162
of Discover Treasure. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-22 14:19:01.787