You can find below details on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. More info about Discover Treasure can be seen here
. More details about Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 363.66 KB (372392 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They occupy 887.16 KB (908456
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.66 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5900.9450
only. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-26 14:41:20.490