This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Further information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it occupies about 322.85 KB (330600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Discover Treasure. They occupy 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5863.33559
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by Discover Treasure. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-21 19:02:00.790