A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your system
This page contains complete information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Discover Treasure
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. Detailed information about Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's primary executable file and it takes around 363.64 KB (372368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Discover Treasure. They occupy about 887.14 KB (908432
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.64 KB)
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5910.9457
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
How to erase Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-20 11:29:45.563