A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Discover Treasure
. Additional info about Discover Treasure can be read here
. You can read more about related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. The application's main executable file occupies 322.85 KB (330600 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5852.31981
of Discover Treasure. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by Discover Treasure. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 03:20:59.977