This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. Further information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.87 KB (330616 bytes).
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5841.29620
only. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 04:48:08.850