A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was created by Discover Treasure
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. Further information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.87 KB (330616 bytes).
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5841.29620
only. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discover Treasure:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 04:48:08.850