This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Go over here
for more info on Discover Treasure. You can see more info related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 322.87 KB (330616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Discover Treasure. They take about 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
This web page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5823.42188
only. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by Discover Treasure. Some people want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Discover Treasure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 08:03:38.063