Discover Treasure is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. More data about Discover Treasure can be read here
. Please follow http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's web page. Discover Treasure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5900.23734
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 02:27:56.487