Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. More information about the app Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. Discover Treasure's main file takes around 305.88 KB (313224 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Discover Treasure. They take 829.38 KB (849288
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5780.629
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by Discover Treasure. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 22:59:34.037