A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by Discover Treasure
. Check out here
for more info on Discover Treasure. More details about the app Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 363.66 KB (372392 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Discover Treasure. They take 887.16 KB (908456
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.66 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5905.9458
only. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application released by the software company Discover Treasure. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-09 05:09:38.373