Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
for more info on Discover Treasure. More details about the app Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 363.66 KB (372392 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Discover Treasure. They take 887.16 KB (908456
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.66 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5905.9458
only. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by the software company Discover Treasure. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-09 05:09:38.373