Discover Treasure is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. You can find out more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. More information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Discover Treasure's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Discover Treasure. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5913.38156
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:14:47.830