You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. You can read more about about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's main file takes about 305.64 KB (312976 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which take 829.14 KB (849040
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.64 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5760.12105
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-09 14:27:54.653