You can find below details on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. You can see more info about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 322.85 KB (330600 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which occupy 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5852.13979
only. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-09 19:59:46.583