This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Go over here
for more information on Discover Treasure. Further information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 322.84 KB (330592 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 846.34 KB (866656
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5865.1164
of Discover Treasure. You can find below info on other versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-22 10:10:12.437